The process is simple and easy to understand, so it won’t take a lot of your time or effort. You can get the headphones up and running with your gaming setup in no time. Let’s get right into it.
How to Connect Your Bluetooth Headsets with a USB Dongle to a Windows 10?
Once you manage to get your hands on a robust EKSA Bluetooth headset, you would need to connect with your PC to enjoy an optimal solution. All you need to do is follow the simple step-by-step step process mentioned below to connect your Bluetooth headset to the computer along with your USB dongle.
1. The first step is to check and confirm that there are no other external audio devices connected to the computer. If there is any, then you need to disconnect them before setting up your Bluetooth headsets.
2. The next step is to insert the USB dongle of the headset into the USB port of the computer. While doing this, you need to connect the headset to the computer via Bluetooth.
3. Once you complete the first two processes, you then need to go to your computer’s audio setting choose the EKSA device as the input and output device, and select the path as “Start→Settings→Devices→Bluetooth and other devices”.
Here is a step-by-step visual representation of the entire process to give you a better idea about it.
3.1 Choose the start icon on the left side and click on it to open a list of options.
3.2 Next, you need to choose the "Settings" icon from the pull-up menu. Click on it to enter the settings.
3.3 Once you enter the settings option, then you need to find the “system” option on your screen. Click on it to further proceed to the next step.
3.4 Next you need to look for the “sound” option on your computer screen and choose it to move ahead with your setup process.
3.5 When determining how to use the Bluetooth audio output on your Windows 10 PC, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
3.5.1 – The first step is to choose your output device as EKSA device "EKSA-H6 Stereo" from the pull-down menu.
3.5.2 – The next step is to choose the input device. You’ll see a drop-down list from which you need choose the EKSA device "EKSA-H6 Hands-Free AG Audio".
3.6 If you are using the USB dongle, then the audio input selection process is slightly different. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
You need to go to the sound settings. Where you’ll see the speaker/USB dongle/Bluetooth of the headset icon in the input and output devices option.
3.6.1 – Then you need to click on the option Choose your output device as the “EKSA PC Adapter device”.
3.6.2 – The next step is to choose the option of “EKSA PC Adapter device” for your input device.
Important Note: When choosing the input and output devices, you should have the same device. In other words, the input and output devices of the USB dongle or Bluetooth headset must be consistent. If that is not the case, then you won’t get an optimal experience when listening to music or playing games.
How to Connect Your Bluetooth Headsets with a USB Dongle to a MAC?
Now that you are aware of the operation instructions to connect your Bluetooth headsets with a USB dongle in Windows 10, then let’s move on to the process for a MAC. The process is not difficult or time-consuming and you’ll complete it within a few minutes.
1. The first thing you need to do is check whether or not your Mac desktop or Mac Book Air has a USB interface. If they don't have a USB interface, then you would have to purchase an additional USB HUB.
2. The next step is to check and ensure that there are no other external audio devices that are connected to your MAC. If there are, disconnect them before moving to the next step.
3. After ensuring there are no external devices connected, you need to insert the USB dongle while connecting it with the Bluetooth simultaneously.
4. Once you insert the USB dongle into the computer, you would see the three device names in your sound settings: the computer's built-in speaker, the dongle EKSA PC Adapter, and the Bluetooth headset EKSA-H6. You need to go on your “system preferences” and choose the “sound” option as shown in the picture below.
5. Once it is determined to use the Bluetooth audio output, you need to follow the following steps for the audio input selection:
5.1 Open “Sound” on your system preference, click on the option "Output" and then select the EKSA headset, like the "EKSA -H6" in the screenshot.
5.2 Next you need to click on “Input” and choose the same EKSA headset, like the "EKSA -H6" in the screenshot.
6. If you are confirming to use of the USB dongle with the headset, then you need to follow the following steps for the audio input selection:
6.1 Choose “Sound” from the system preference, select “Output”, and choose the "EKSA PC Adapter".
6.2 Next, you need to select “input”, and choose "EKSA PC Adapter".
Important Note: When you select the input and output devices, they should the same device. In other words, the input and output devices of the USB dongle or Bluetooth headset must be the same. If not, then you won’t get an optimal experience when listening to music or playing games.
You can follow the simple instructions in this article to connect your Bluetooth headset along with a USB dongle to your computer at the same time without any trouble.